Prize Draw Day 1
Prize Draw Day 2
The response so far has been amazing. For the Day 1 draw there are 191 entries when bonuses for pimpage and poetry are taken into account.
So, onto Day 3 and I have another fabulous prize for someone.
Yes, some more Warlord Games plastics, this time from their Pike & Shotte range.
OK, the rulesy-stuff:
1. You must be a public follower of this blog
2. Each draw will be open for 7 days and then the winner will be chosen at random from all entries
3. Every comment on the post will count as 1 entry in the draw (eg 5 comments = 5 entries)
4. Linking to the draw on your own blog will earn you an extra 5 entries for the prize in question
5. You can transfer your prize to someone else if you wish
- London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).