About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Friday 24 May 2013

100K Prize Draw - The Day 3 Winner

OK folks, you can stop sending Seb bribing, blackmailing, threatening, begging and bugging messages. He decided to do a random selection from among the many entrants for the Baccus gift voucher, so the lucky winner is:


Hetairoi Wargames

Please email me via the Kontactr link and I will get the electronic voucher sent to you.



And now for the Day 3 Prize, this lovely pack of 28mm plastic Royalist Foot from Warlord Games:




Again, lots of interest in this prize with 198 entries from 36 individuals (one entrant even went so far as to build up 39 entries!)

And the winner is:



Alastair

Congrats to both of you and I hope you enjoy your prizes.

14 comments:

  1. Congrats Alistair, damn foiled again ;-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Alistair on winner a great prize

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Alastair!

    Hmmmm, I wonder who the fool was that built up that many entries, because she didn't win:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Alistair, you lucky devil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very many congratulations Alistair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to both of you. Now, as long as I win the Spartans, everything will be fine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrates to both the winners, this is an excellent give away

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, congrats to both winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! I didn't expect to win on the second round...

    ReplyDelete