About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 25 May 2013

100K Prize Draw - Day 4 Winner

In case you've forgotten, the Day 4 prize is a small collection of minis from the Reaper Bones line:






31 followers had 163 entries between them, just over half of them (82) from 2 individuals - one with 49 entries, the other with 33. From what I've seen on their blogs both would do these figures justice if they won them.

So, who was the lucky winner of these figures?



Well, persistence with the comment spamming has clearly worked for Anne (she of 49 entries for this prize and 39 for yesterday's prize!).

Anne - please drop me an email with your address and I'll get them shipped out to you.

Just one prize left to be drawn.


18 comments:

  1. Congrats Anne, spamming paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff and congrats Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot woot!!!

    I've been wanting to try out the new Bones and do a comparison between them and the pewter figures.

    Thank you so much for doing this generous give away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't have gone to a more apt recipient, well done Anne.

      Delete
    2. Anne - I will admit to having my fingers crossed for you to win this one as I knew how much you wanted the figures :)

      Delete
    3. Congrats Anne!

      If I didn't get them, I'm glad you did!

      Cheers,
      David

      Delete
  4. Congrats there Anee you lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done Tamsin and big congrats to Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done to Anne the spam :-)

    Ian

    ReplyDelete