I know what (some of you) are thinking - "That table looks far too clean and tidy!". Please rest assured that this is a very temporary state of affairs and it will soon be looking very cluttered and messy.
I finished painting the Korean cavalry yesterday and hit them and the Ming levy with Klear/ink last night. Today I used the airbrush to matte varnish them and the Korean infantry. After leaving them a few hours, I popped them off their painting sticks, sorted them out into "units" and then glued the figures onto bases.
A couple of the figures refused to stay upright, so I ended up using some "kicker" to quickly cure the superglue. That is why you can see white patches around some of the figures' puddle bases.
Tomorrow I will be adding basing texture. They should all be finished by Tuesday.