Apart from weathering and a little bit more work on the bridge, these are done. Some pics of the various bits:
|Two back yards - might add flower or vegetables to the open mud areas|
|Privy roofs had 240 grit sandpaper strips added|
|The shed roof comes off|
|I added Warbases tiling strips to the roof; chimney pots were styrene tube|
|I might add foam-core dividing walls and first floor|
|240 grit sandpaper added for asphalt road surface; styrene H Beams added|
I'm quite impressed by these kits from Warbases and will definitely be adding some more at some point. Not for a while though - I've got lots to paint before I even think of adding more to the queue.
As for the hedges, I was a bit overoptimistic about how long adding the gunk to 83 strips would take. They're all done now though, which just leaves drybrushing the texture, flocking and sealing. That will have to wait until Tuesday though.