With the 6mm ACW finally out of the way, I've turned my attention to other projects. Over the weekend I had cleaned up the extra US paras and got them glued onto bases. While I was doing that, I remembered the Polish paras I'd bought several months ago and glued them onto bases as well.
Yesterday I added "gunk" to all the bases, which took a couple of hours. Today I primed all the figures.
|US Paras - 1 platoon plus SF-MG team|
|US Paras - 2 platoon (minus 2 figs), bazooka teams, BARs and specialists|
It turns out that I am still short two riflemen, for the HQ squad of the 2nd platoon. I also need a couple of figures to go with the engineer to make a team for Chain of Command. However, there's no great rush to buy them - painting this lot should keep me busy for a few weeks.
Tomorrow should see me starting on the US paras, testing out paint schemes.