About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Challenge Day 33 - Final Russians WIP

I've had a reasonably productive final day off work. The bulk of the painting on the last two regiments of Russian musketeers is now done. I should get the rest done tomorrow, then the touch-ups, varnishing and basing can be done on Friday (I'm gaming on Thursday so that's a night off painting). It will be a bit tight, but I think I might just have them ready for submission with the other two on Saturday.

WIP pics:




...and that will be the end of the Russians (for now).

2 comments:

  1. I do hope you have them up on Saturday Tamsin. Some of the guys think they can get ahead of you on points. Silly boys....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure as heck not one of them Anne. Looks good Tamsin

    ReplyDelete