About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Thursday 24 June 2021

Podcast #82 - Rhubarb, Rhubarb, Rhubarb...

 Get out the crash mats! Stand by with the smelling salts!

Yes, it's true. I am actually posting the latest episode of the Madaxeman podcast on the very day it has been released into the wild.


In this episode:

I go off my coconut and totally bananas

A discussion about basing medieval heraldry on modern-day football strips

Andy's Quiz

The usual witterings about what we've painted and games we've played

There is also a special one-off segment "World of War-war-war Sports" in which the crew (sadly just the six of us this week) engage in a spot of humorous (allegedly, Ed.) ADLG punditry, discussing the entrants to this weekend's tournament in York (the UK's first since Covid lockdowns began) and using a sports tournament format, predict who will progress from the groups and through the quarter- and semi-finals to the grand final.


Enough of that blather, here's the link:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment