That's enough about life stuff though. What you want to hear about is painting and to see some pics.
Old Glory Cuirassiers
- Belts, cartridge pouches and scabbards
- Faces and hair (on those without closed helms)
- Hat of standard bearer
- Flagpole/lance of standard bearer
- Wooden parts of pistols
- Saddles (where visible)
It sounds like a lot, but broken up into little bits it didn't seem to take too much time.
Still to do:
- Stirrup straps (just spotted I hadn't done those!)
- Error correction (need to touch up some of the armour)
- Klear/ink coat
As I'm not gaming tomorrow night, I'll probably get these finished apart from basing which will get done on Tuesday.
I also did the flesh on the Sarmatian "other cavalry" but didn't take photos. Once the cuirassiers are done, I'll finish these.
- 30YW foot
- Space Demons