About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 2 February 2022

Wednesday Workbench 02 February 2022

 


I'm doing rather well this week. I've finished painting all of the WW2 Japanese that I was planning to submit for Sunday - I just need to finish the basing:


Since taking the photo above I have added herbs to the bases. I'll be "fixing" them this evening and they should be ready for taking photos tomorrow.

On Monday, some goodies from Antenociti's Workshop arrived:


Power junctions:


System control pads:


Display screens:


What's the big item at the back in the first pic? Something for the "secret project".


After I've taken photos of the Japanese tomorrow, what's next? I think I'll probably do a test-paint of one of the sci-fi buildings and if that looks OK, I might crack on with the rest. Well, at least to get the base colours done - detailing can wait until later.







6 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to getting a dekka at your Sci Fi buildings, I need inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might have to wait a while - I changed my mind and started work on something else! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Well, it's obviously going to be "Operation Rescue Oscar", but I'm keeping the details secret! :)

      Delete
  3. Great progress and interesting delivery Tamsin, and more hints on the secret project ! LOL
    Look forward to seeing how the sci-Fi buildings look painted up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! The bits from Antenociti's will eventually get used to tart up buildings. :)

      As for the secret project, well, you'll just have to wait! :)

      Delete