About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 7 February 2022

AHPC XII 7th Entry - WW2 Japanese Pt. 3

 My 7th entry in this year's Challenge was a continuation of my WW2 Japanese project. This time the third rifle squad for my core platoon, some snipers and a MMG team.

It was only when I went to add the photos here that I realised I hadn't taken a group shot of them, so you get individual pics!

MMG Team

Snipers

Rifle Squad

The post was published yesterday: linky-link

It includes the continuing Adventures of Oscar and the last (for a week or two) "Extract from the journal" for your entertainment.

4 comments: