About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 31 January 2022

AHPC XII 5th & 6th Entries - Mongols & Georgians; Crashed Starship

 Both of my entries got posted yesterday.

15mm Mongol and Georgian Cavalry:




The post can be found here: linky-link


28mm Crashed Starship:


The post can be found here: linky-link


Both posts include continuations of "The Adventures of Oscar" and "Extract from the journal of TamsinP" for your entertainment.

I've started work on the next batch of figures. I'm alternating weeks - one week will be a chunk of WW2 Japanese; the next week will be something else.

I'm currently well ahead of schedule for achieving my 1300 points target, so if I finish a batch early, I can use the "spare" days to work on things for my final few entries.


2 comments:

  1. Great work on all Tamsin, particularly like the weathering on the crashed ship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had fun doing the rust and adding patches of soot and grime. :)

      Delete