About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 23 February 2022

Wednesday Workbench 23 February 2022

 


As you can see, I have a couple of projects on the workbench right now. The figures are some 15mm Early Imperial Romans:

I took the photo a few hours ago and have since done a bit more work on them. The only item left to so is highlighting the steel. I'll do that first thing tomorrow, then they can be varnished at some point during the day and stuck onto bases.

I've also been working on the remaining bits of the SciFi shopping centre:

I got most of the zenithal priming done yesterday, finishing it off this morning. This afternoon I blocked in the main colours using the airbrush. I'll start work on the detailing tomorrow.


4 comments:

  1. Great work on the Romans Tamsin, very detailed in that scale. Great colour choices on the shopping centre, very bright and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You can barely see the Romans in that photo! I'm glad I went with the bright colours for the shopping centre. :)

      Delete
  2. Bothe projects look good, I want to see the sci fi mall up and done, but equally want to see how you do your Legionarii and Auxillia Sagitarii!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! It will be a couple of weeks before the sci-fi buildings get shown off in all their glory, so you'll have to wait. :)

      Delete