About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 21 February 2022

AHPC XII 9th Entry - WW2 Japanese Pt. 4

 


My original plan, made many weeks ago, was to do all the Japanese in batches of one squad plus some supports. Last week was meant to be the turn of the Grenade Discharger ("Knee Mortar") squad with the extra rifle squad to follow next week. Those of you who have read my last few posts know that I actually accelerated things and got all the remaining bits for my Japanese force painted. 

I finished (just about - I realised afterwards that I'd missed a couple of details on the tank) the last bit of work yesterday, took photos and submitted the post yesterday. 

The post was published last night: linky-link

I started work on next week's submission last night (no pics until my Wednesday Workbench post!). Once that is out of the way, I will have three weeks to focus on the *Secret Project*. OK, I think everyone knows by now that it is "Operation Rescue Oscar", but I'm not going to tell you what it involves. I will say that the SciFi buildings will be making an appearance - I'll be working on those over the next week or two in between painting figures so that they're ready for the post(s) they will appear in.


4 comments:

  1. Well done getting the Japanese finished ahead of you're target Tamsin, and look forward to seeing the other projects develop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad to have them out of the way. :)

      Delete
  2. Great to get another project finished Tamsin. I've never finished any of my armies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! That's "finished for the moment, but additions to be expected" :)

      Delete