About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 12 February 2022

Paint Table Saturday 12 February 2022

 


I finished the diorama pieces yesterday, photographed them, wrote the post and submitted it last night. It will go live sometime tomorrow.

Last night I started work on the next batch of figures - more WW2 Japanese. I finished painting them earlier this evening, but to late to do the varnishing, so that will have to wait until tomorrow morning.

I've decided that this week I will power through the remaining Japanese. If all goes well, I should have all the figures painted by Wednesday evening, allowing me to get the basing done on Thursday. I can then focus on the tank and turret during the long drying stages of the basing.

4 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing the finished diorama when it goes up, and looks like your well on your way to finishing the Japanese, will we be seeing the Sci-Fi buildings after that ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just done my update post with a link to the Challenge post, so you can see it in all its glory! :)

      I'm hoping that the SciFi buildings will make an appearance, but it does depend on how the rest of the figure painting goes. :)

      Delete