About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 26 February 2022

Paint Table Saturday 26 February 2022

 


With the Romans finished (I photographed them this morning), I've been keeping myself busy priming the SciFi terrain. Oh, and some models for the "Secret Project". 

I'll be doing some more priming tomorrow - I've got a fair pile still to go, but these should be quicker and easier than the pre-fab buildings I've done so far:


On Monday I will start painting the "Secret Project" figures and models, and then I'll move onto the rest of the figures I have primed (there aren't that many left) just to get everything done leaving me plenty of time to work on the SciFi terrain. 




7 comments:

  1. That is a lot of terrain to paint, I would lose heart just looking at that mass!
    You have discipline, girl!! - I will give you that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fair bit, but it's not that daunting as a lot of the painting will be done with the airbrush. :)

      Delete
  2. I don't envy you painting up all of that terrain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Painting this lot will be fun - much easier than painting details on figures! :)

      Delete
  3. There is definitely a lot of terrain there to keep you going Tamsin, do you think you might run out before the challenge ends ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Those Sci-Fi bits and pieces are going to keep you busy and out of trouble for a while. I'm expecting to see some great finished pieces in due course.

    ReplyDelete