About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Challenge Day 46 - Yo Ho Ho!

I went with the hats. I've decided to take an evening off from painting, but will put in a good session tomorrow night. Hopefully I'll get the remaining colours and the belts & scabbards done, leaving just metals and lace to do on Friday.

Just to prove that the hats are done:



13 comments:

  1. Coming along nicely! What game are you going to use this lil' cutthroats in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they are going to be great

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a passel (posse? is there a collective noun?) of pirates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are turning out to be a very colorful unit. Can't wait to see them all based up and ready to raid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Impressive work - all the more as the "hats" have three corners :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks folks!

    @ Samuli - the bulk of the figures will be based up for my FoGR buccaneer army. A few might get put aside for pirate skirmish gaming.

    @ Michael P - a scourge?

    @ Iowa Grognard - they are rather colourful at the moment, but hopefully the ink wash will tone down some of the brightness :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still cant beleive the speed that you paint them chaps and they are looking rather nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yo ho ho...and a bottle of... :-)

    Marzio.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Sidney - thanks!

    @ PK - I'm actually going a bit slower than usual with these

    @ urban bunny - aarrrrr!

    @ Marzio - rum!!!

    ReplyDelete