About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 12 October 2022

Wednesday Workbench 12 October 2022

 

I've started work on the last two (for now) Waffen SS figures. They should be quite quick to paint as they don't have any of the fussy details that the grunts did. 

Should be - but not having to paint all the camo and all of the different bits of equipment has allowed me to focus some extra attention on the leather coats.


3D Printing

Drinks machines, Portaloos (2 scales), restaurant booths, vehicle chargers

Hover car, jet bikes and a very small ship

As you can see, I've been quite busy with the 3D printer. With the portaloos the initial set I printed seemed too small, so I resized them to 130%. At least I thought I had - it turned out that I'd only resized the closed ones. I then did another run with them all resized.

I also finally managed to print the three jet bikes at 150% size to fit in better with Judge Dredd minis.








5 comments:

  1. The leather work is looking great Tamsin, and you have been busy with the 3D printer, some great looking vehicles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! 3D printing is fun. I'm just not sure when I'll get around to painting everything I've printed! :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like you've been printing some of the same files as I have! Those portaloos are great, mine has appeared in a few 15mm games.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spooky! There are so many great free files on Thingiverse. :)

      Delete