Well, that's the black priming done. I started dry-fitting the bits ahead of doing the zenithal priming, but soon realised that my idea of painting everything un-assembled wasn't going to work. As a result I have been gluing the stairs and railings this evening.
I've solved the problem I was having - it seems I'd set my Z-offset too low, so the first layers were getting squished. Yesterday I reprinted the 1:270 Scout Courier; I also printed a 30 Ton Gig and some flight stands.
I did some more printing today. I had received a couple of 28mm ship crew figures as freebies and decided to try rescaling them down to 1:100 and 1:270.
The 1:270 scale figures are a bit spindly and fragile - I think I'll need to rescale the X and Y axes less so that they end up a little chunkier.
I also printed the 1:270 scale 200 Ton Free Trader:
The ships are from a Traveller RPG Kickstarter I backed last year. I've got a lot more to print over the coming months, including some 28mm ones (with interiors). I'll start with some smaller prints first until I get used to the printer.