About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Tuesday 31 May 2022

Finished: Walkways for Judge Dredd

 


After, errmmm, a few weeks the walkways are finally finished. Putting the three extra sets together for a few photos was fiddly enough, so I didn't do another arrangement with the original set added in.




I included a few figures to show the scale...


There are a couple of bits from the three sets missing from the photos as there wasn't space to include them in the arrangement:


That's two upper stairs and one long railing. With different arrangements they will get used.


With the terrain finally finished, I will be switching back to painting figures once I've given my airbrushes a good clean - they've seen a lot of use over the past few weeks.


12 comments:

  1. They've come out quite nicely. I like the brighter palette you have chosen over the typical dark industrial grunge. Where did these come from? I started hunting into old posts but couldn't figure it out as I guess you got a massive terrain. Order a while ago (?)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I opted for a clean look for my latest Mega City 1 additions. The walkways are from TT Combat - you'll find them in their Sci Fi Utopia range. :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you get as much fun fighting on those lovely walkways as I do with mine, they can certainly make games more …interesting as you try to deal with three dimensions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, the brighter colours work really well.

    ReplyDelete