About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Thursday 24 March 2022

Wednesday Workbench 23 March 2022

 


As you might guess from the photo above, I spent some time today priming the remainder of the MDF terrain that I had assembled a couple of months ago. My plan for tomorrow is to airbrush the main colours onto them, then start work on the detailing. I should have them finished before the weekend is out, then I can set about wroking on the remaining figures that I had primed. I might do a test of the Army Painter speedpaints in between or alongside.


4 comments:

  1. I hope the speedpaints work well, please let us know your experiences with them?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do. I need to get some embossed/textured plasticard to do some proper comparison tests (including mixing the ones in the starter set to see what other colours they can produce).

      Delete
  2. Some interesting looking terrain Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the generators could be interesting, not sure about the containers! :)

      Delete