About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 7 March 2022

AHPC XII 11th & 12th Entries - I Scream for Ice Cream plus Cats & Dogs

I've had two entries published yesterday, both quite small in terms of points (35 and 21) but I've got bigger posts to come over the next two weeks.

11th Entry - Operation Rescue Oscar Part 1


linky-link


Entry 12 - Cats & Dogs





12 comments:

  1. Weird and Whacky, I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice painting. I see you are a convert to the clear bases for some types of games?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! I started doing it for my Judge Dredd miniatures and it seemed suitable for these as well. I did consider going back and doing it for my Mob Wars collection, but that would be just too much work. :)

      Delete
  3. Great painting and diversity on show Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ice cream van is the mutt's nuts! Brilliant. I now NEED to find one in 15mm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Not sure if you'll find one in 15mm - maybe as a STL file for 3D printing? :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely work on them all. Love the Crooked Dice Pulp minis as well. Nice schemes for them both!

    ReplyDelete