About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 2 March 2022

Wednesday Workbench 02 March 2022

 


I got a bit more priming done on the SciFi terrain after Saturday's post. I've still got the containers, crates and generators to do, but I ran out of black airbrush primer. I ordered some more on Monday and it was meant to arrive today, but didn't. I'm not too worried about those bits though.

Since finishing the priming, I've started work on the figures for the last few entries. I've finished painting the first three character figures (they just need varnishing and black-lining) and started on the next set. As I was painting them this afternoon, I realised that it might be good to add the remaining dogs from the pack I got from TAG, so I dug them out and tacked them onto bases. I'll prime them when I do the varnishing of the other figures.

I've also made some decals for one of the vehicles. The cut out space was an extra that I used to test to see if I'd given them a good enough gloss coat after printing. I had, so the rest will get cut out ready to go this evening.

"There's a corner of something in the first photo..."

Why, yes there is. And you're not going to see any more of it until it's finished and submitted! Likewise, you aren't getting any close-up pics of the figures I'm working on!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...you are some kind of painting demon. I first noticed your blog a little while back and came back today to look again at your jungle terrain and log bridges...but you have done so much since then. Well done very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you like my blog! I just have a lot of time available for painting and crafting. :)

      Delete