About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 14 March 2022

AHPC XII 13th & 14th Entries - Papuan Porters & Time Traveling Troopers

 I had two small submissions published yesterday. We're now in the final week and it is "free fire" and I could in theory submit stuff and have it published every day. I do have five more posts, but they will all end up being posted next weekend as I am waiting on a vehicle to arrive and the SciFi terrain needed for two posts will take me a few days to finish up.


13th Entry - Papuan Porters


Oscar encountered these chaps in his latest adventure: linky-link


14th Entry - Operation Rescue Oscar Part 2


In which Curt and I test out the modified time travel device and go in search of Oscar. linky-link





8 comments:

  1. Wonderful work on all Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely works of art, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done on both Tamsin. I am not a fan of clear bases myself, but I totally get why people are moving to them with the myraid of mousepad terrain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :)

      I'm not a great fan either, and only use them for specific sets of figures where it makes sense.

      Delete
  4. I do like the clear bases, as you say they work very well for some games and figures. I actually came on to say how much I like the colour scheme on those Crooked Dice figs. Unusual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The colour scheme on those figures was mainly done to include a joke in the accompanying story, but I think the colour combo works quite well and is quite feasible for a Gerry Anderson type setting. :)

      Delete