About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 9 March 2022

Wednesday Workbench 09 March 2022

 

I haven't started on the SciFi terrain yet as I want to get some figures painted first which need a day or so extra for the basing (that can be done alongside work on the terrain). In case you are wondering, it's a few more WW2 Japanese and some Papuan porters.

On Monday I got a bit of priming done:

Mostly Judge Dredd figures, but also a few 1:50 scale model railway people that I will use to test the Army Painter speed paints and the barbarian cannon and crew. I've finished painting the latter, they just need static grass to be added. Some of the Judge Dredd figures might get painted up next week once the terrain is done.

Some goodies arrived from North Star today:


Some more late war Germans and a few character figures, two of which might get painted next week. I should have them prepped by the end of play tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Very busy Tamsin, can understand not having the scenery on the bench at the same time as it can take up a lot of toom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always busy! The next stage with the terrain takes up even more space as the airbrush spray hood will be out - that takes up half my paint table! :)

      Delete