About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 12 March 2022

Paint Table Saturday 12 March 2022

 


Well, that's what's on my paint table right now. Three droids for Judge Dredd which I'm partway through airbrushing the main colours onto. I realised as I was doing two of them that I really needed to go back and re-whiten one of them and do the same for the shoulder pads of another as the base zenithal priming was too dark for the yellow. I got that done, but then it was too late for me to be airbrushing, so I'll need to finish them off tomorrow.

Yesterday and today saw me airbrushing the main colours onto the SciFi terrain:


Over the next few days I'll be doing the detailing on them. Despite appearances, that shouldn't be too much work. I've also got a few more figures and vehicles to paint - my plan is to alternate between those and the terrain.

This evening I did photo sessions for two posts, which have now been written and submitted. They should get published tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. The robots are looking good, as is the scenery Tamsin, and by the sounds of it you have finished a lot more that will be up on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few more finished figures and a vehicle ready to go - they're just waiting on the terrain and some other figures and vehicles. :)

      Delete