About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 20 March 2022

AHPC XII 15th, 16th and 17th Entries - WW2 Japanese and Mega City One

 I didn't do a Paint Table Saturday post yesterday for two reasons:

1. There were no WIPs to show; and

2. I was very busy setting up scenes, taking photos, resizing them and then writing posts for three submissions.

Those three submissions all got posted overnight (well, before I got up this morning - I had a long lie-in!).


15th Entry - Operation Rescue Oscar Part 3

linky-link


16th Entry - Oscar's Dredd of Robots

linky-link


17th Entry - Operation Rescue Oscar Part 4






I've got two more entries to take photos for this afternoon. There will be another post here for them tomorrow.




8 comments:

  1. Great work throughout Tamsin, the bright colours really paid off on the scenery, easy to spot the miniatures in front of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was originally going to go with a more neutral scheme, but I'm glad I decided to go bold! :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the figures in the first picture! Excellent painted figures Tamsin!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for waiting Tamsin, these are gorgeous, and well worth waiting for!
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!- its inspiring!

    ReplyDelete