About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 21 March 2022

AHPC XII 18th & 19th Entries - Barbarians and Pulp Adventures

 My final two posts got published yesterday.


18th Entry - Oscar And The Barbarians

linky-link



19th Entry - Operation Rescue Oscar Part 5

linky-link


I've been taking things easy today. The only workbench stuff I have done is to clean my paintbrushes and airbrushes. Tomorrow my plan is to get everything out on the table to take some group photos.






8 comments:

  1. Great looking submissions Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird and Whacky! That Barbarian with the rammer looks to have trouble fitting it into the barrel of that gun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! I guess with those muscles he can force it in and out easily enough! ;)

      Delete
  3. Great looking items & crews!

    ReplyDelete