About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 10 January 2022

AHPC XII 2nd Entry - WW2 Japanese

 

 

My 2nd entry in this year's Challenge was posted last night - linky-link. As well as the tanks, jump off points and officers I had managed to paint up a platoon sergeant and the first 13-man rifle squad for my Japanese. 

I decided back before Christmas that I would start all of my submissions with "The Adventures Of Oscar: Time Traveler, Slayer of Squirrels and Very, very Good Boy". Mostly for my own amusement, but the story seems to have amused other people.

I've started work on my next submission. It's quite a lot of 15mm figures so it will be a push to get them finished in time to submit them for next Sunday.


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful work on your latest submission Tamsin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look suitably able to increase the Great East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My Aussies might have something to say about that plan though! :)

      Delete