About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 29 January 2022

Paint Table Saturday 29 January 2022

 


I finished the crashed starship terrain yesterday afternoon, and took photos of it for my Challenge submission this morning. The 15mm cavalry was completely finished and photographed on Thursday. Both entries have been submitted and should get posted sometime tomorrow.

As you can see, if I have got a few bits on the workbench right now. This afternoon I have given my "dirty work" airbrush a thorough clean - it's drying out right now.

At the back, you have this lot:


I did some priming yesterday of the Japanese reinforcements which arrived last week. Last night I assembled the Type 97 Chi-Ha tank. The kit also allows you to make the Shinhoto variant; as I had the top-deck and most of the turret parts for that one left over I decided to make it up as well, to use as a dug-in (pretty much buried) anti-tank emplacement. I got those primed today.

I've also dulled down some more aquarium plants with brown ink wash and varnished them. They're for adding to larger bases.

Some shinies for my "secret project" arrived a couple of days ago, and another item for it has been dispatched. No photos, or my plans may be revealed!


4 comments:

  1. Great going on getting all those bits submitted that you showed last time Tamsin, great use of the spare parts from the tank, and the other prep work is looking good, and just incase we didn't come back you hook us in with more mention of the secret project ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was surprised how quickly I got things finished. The secret project is a good hook, but you won't be seeing anything related to that for a while! :)

      Delete
  2. Secret project, Secret project, - we need information!, and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you've been read my entry last week over on the Challenge blog you might have a clue as to what the secret project might involve! :)

      Delete