I've got a couple of things on the go at the moment. I've finished painting the 15mm cavalry, varnished them, popped them off their painting sticks and glued them onto bases.
I'll be adding basing texture tomorrow, but they'll need time to dry so that probably means it'll be Friday that I get to add static grass to finish them.
I've also part-filled the two "planters" from the MDF Plaza kit with a bit of 10mm blue foam in the bottom and then some texture paste over it.
At the back you can see something that I've been working on for the past week or so. It's some of the "Crashed Starship" terrain from Blotz. Over the next couple of days I will be airbrushing and weathering it.