About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Friday 10 August 2012

WIP: 30YW Foot, the Green-Red and Red-Blue Regiments #5

The last few steps of painting are now done and the figures have received their Klear/ink coat. Once that is dry I'll glue them onto their bases and (hopefully) add basing gunk so that it can dry overnight. That will just leave dry-brushing of the gunk, matt spray varnish, tufting and flocking to be done tomorrow.

I took a couple of photos before the Klear/ink coat went on as the glossiness doesn't look right.





2 comments:

  1. Nice, so you are charging ahead then. Very impressed with speed and quality that you continue to put out

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress.. cant wait to see the end result.

    ReplyDelete