About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Thursday 2 August 2012

Incoming Prize!; WIP Stuff

A little while back, Marzio over at Fog's Soldiers had a prize draw for having reached 10,000 page views. I was one of the 3 winners, and my prize arrived in the post today :)

Now, you really should head over to his blog and start following - unbelievably he only has 30 - yes, 30 - followers right now and his blog really does deserve many more than that. Go on - you know it makes sense.

Anyway, onto the prize. On opening the incredibly well wrapped package, the first thing to fall out was this lovely note from Luisa and Marzio:




Then it was down to tearing a load of plastic wrapping off to reveal a baggie with this lovely figure in it:






I think I'll have to get some decent display boxes for this and my "Honorary Reject" figure soon, so that I can put them out on display somewhere.

And a huge thanks to Marzio and Luisa for my prize.


WIP Stuff

Last night - prepped the third unit of Reiters
Tonight - prepping the second unit of dragoons
Tomorrow - prepping the second group of artillery

3 comments:

  1. Incredible...only two days from Italy to Great Britain...;-)
    and thank you to publicize our blog :-)

    Luisa is happy you enjoyed the Sci-Fi trooper. By the way we are awake since were watching the Olympic volleyball game...Italy 3 - Great Britain 0...

    And tomorrow it will start our convention, MiliSaona...

    Marzio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already follow Fog's blog and yes they deserve a much greater following.

    Nice figure, display cases now there is an idea.

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fig Tamsin. I'm off for a look now.

    ReplyDelete