As the weather was so changeable yesterday, I wasn't able to prime the dice frames and casualty figures so I took them into work with me today and primed them at lunchtime.
Yesterday I did glue the grenadiers, dragoons, Koreans and Eureka SYW command groups onto painting sticks. This evening I had a supergluing sessions - dragoons onto horses, legs onto map tables and rammers into the hands of Korean artillery crew.
Tomorrow will be a priming session with the airbrush to get them ready for painting. I think I'll end up painting the Korean artillery first as they should be a quick job.
This evening I also did some sorting of figures purchased at Salute into bags for prep during my lunch breaks at work.