I didn't fancy doing anything too complex this evening, so I just finished off the basics on the horses - bridles, leg markings, ground colour on bases. I also painted the manes and tails of a few of the chestnut horses in a lighter shade.
As I'm going to need them for my competition game on Thursday and want them at least part painted, I've made a start on the Swiss handgunners. Yesterday I transferred them from painting sticks to bases. This evening I have done black basecoat for armoured areas and yellow ochre basecoat for clothing.
I'll be making a start on the detailing on the knights tomorrow evening - heraldic motifs, reins etc. I'll also finish off painting the trumpeter's clothing.
Well, here are the pics: