I didn't get as much done on the knights this evening as I'd hoped:
base colours for caparisons
armour dry-brushed with Gunmetal Grey
And once again, I messed up the order I did those steps in! It should have been the reverse of the above.
Note to self: get brain in order before you completely b****r these figures up!
Anyways, here are a couple of pics:
Tomorrow I'll do the shading washes on the horses, tidy up the caparisons, base colours on tunics/tabards and shield faces, any visible flesh, have a nervous breakdown whilst trying to paint fleurs de lys and other designs onto the shields, tabards and caparisons.