Wahey! This blog has made it to 6 months of age! It will also shortly hit 25,000 page views so it is definitely occasion to hold a Prize Draw for my loyal followers. Heck, even my disloyal ones can enter.
So, what's up for grabs:
Prize 1: Flames of War "Panzerkanonen" pack
Prize 2: Flames of War "Panzergrenadier Headquarters" pack
I also have stretch goals which could result in more prizes. I will follow the trend of late and paint some figures for the (un)lucky winner.
If I hit 200 followers before the close of the prize draw, I will paint up to 50 points of figures. "50 points?" you ask, "What on earth does that mean?". Simples - I'm using the points scheme from Curt's "Analogue Painting Challenge". For every additional 50 followers there will be another draw for 50 points. I'll even buy the figures to make things easier for me and you. Just as a quick note, these will be painted to a decent tabletop standard using my own techniques and style - don't expect masterpieces!
Rules for Prize Draw
1. You must be a public follower of this blog
2. Post a comment below to say which prize(s) you want to be entered for
3. If you post a link back from your blog to this post, you will get an additional entry in the draw(s)
4. Entries close at 1930 GMT on Sunday 8 July 2012
I'd like to thank Paul of Paul's Bods for a great start to my Sunday - his post this morning has a link to some reviews on Amazon which are flippin' hilarious - go over, follow the link and have a good laugh.
- London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Sever Years War armies).