About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 17 September 2022

Finished: 28mm Waffen SS Squad 2

 


A day later than anticipated, but still quicker than the first squad! Yes, this is the riflemen and second MG42 team for the second squad of my core platoon. As they ended up being finished today, tomorrow will be Paint Table Sunday.


Riflemen




MG 42 Team




And a photo of the full squad (including the NCO and first MG42 team):


The figure without camo is from The Assault Group, the others are all from Artizan.


I'm all set to begin painting the third squad tomorrow; with luck they'll be finished on Tuesday which will complete the core platoon. After that I'll probably do some of the non-squad supports before doing the support option squad.


6 comments:

  1. Very nice, or smart looking rather than nice, bad guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work on the Germans Tamsin

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look splendid, I only hope they bring you victory in your gaming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As they are an OpFor to use with my British Airborne, I'd much rather they lose! :)

      Delete