About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Wednesday Workbench 18 August

 I've been up to a few things today, now that those secondary jungle scatter pieces are finished.

I stared the day off by adding some blue foam pieces to some large terrain bases, then this afternoon I added filler to blend the foam edges into the base:

I'll be painting over the tops of these tomorrow and might get the herbs added. These are for the large secondary jungle pieces I mentioned yesterday.

As I couldn't do any more on these today, I decided to prime the remaining building sprues for the jungle project:

My plan had been to assemble these in stages over the next couple of evenings, but I got a little bit carried away:


I should note that the water tank (black) had been assembled a while ago and was just primed today.

The large secondary jungle pieces should keep me busy for the next few days. When they are done I will start work on the buildings - I need to tart up the roofs, then I can crack on with painting them.

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing what you do with the large terrain bases, as the additions have me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The additions? If you mean the blue foam pieces, I've used them on all the previous bases to provide a base for plants and cocktail stick tips to go into. :)

      Delete