About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Finished: Secondary Jungle Scatter Pieces

 

I got distracted yesterday, so these pieces got finished today. 


Scatter Pieces



80mm Scatter Pieces


50mm Scatter Pieces


These will be the last of the small scatter pieces, but not the last of the secondary jungle - I will be starting on some larger pieces tomorrow now that my order from Wargames Tournaments has arrived.

5 comments:

  1. They look like house decorations, too nice for little men to run around in!!!

    Ah, the happiness of seeing a worthwhile project finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great Tamsin, look forward to seeing the larger pieces, and glad your enthusiasm for all these jungles hasn't diminished

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking fantastic, you really must do some pictures of the whole lot set up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Herkybird - cheers! They're very dense, so the little men will have to just run around them but not in them! :)

    @ Dave - thanks! To be honest, my enthusiasm has waned a bit! :)

    @ Neil - cheers! :)

    @ Geoff - thanks! To get photos of everything set up on the table I'll need to nab someone with a car to transport them to the club. I reckon I've got enough to densely cover 6' x 8' right now. :)

    ReplyDelete