About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 8 August 2021

Paint Table Sunday 08 August

 


I decided to take a break from the workbench yesterday, and haven't done a great deal today. Even so, I have drubrushed 200 of the bamboo stems and sorted the next 100 ready to go tomorrow. 

The board that I'm poking them into will only hold about 250, so I'll need to take the ones I've already drybrushed out first before I start on the next batch. 

I should have all 500 done by the end of tomorrow, and will be able to start adding them to bases on Tuesday. I suspect that I'll have quite a few left over which can be used for some small scatter bases or as small groups on secondary jungle bases.


3 comments:

  1. I must say the drybrushing of them makes them look a lot more natural, than the basic plastic Tamsin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think you're keeping China going in plastic sales alone Tamsin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Dave - I do worry that it makes them look a bit "bleached", but it's certainly better than the bare plastic. :)

    @ Ray - it might look that way, but...yeah, you're right - I probably am! :)

    ReplyDelete