I've been doing a bit more work on these today. All the basecoat colours are done now. The figures will get a brown ink wash later on, then will get some highlights where appropriate. After the washes and highlights, the metalwork will be finished, including some gilt and "silver" detailing on scabbards, bowcases and quivers.
What's that? You want pics? Really? Oh well, here you go:
I've also finally got round to gluing the Chumbondas onto washers for magnetic transport.
So, what's on the cards for tomorrow:
1. Finish up painting the commanders
2. "Whitewash" the Alan and Scythian cavalry
3. Basecoat a load of bases for mounting all the cavalry on
4. Make a start on painting the TEDF armoured lancers
- London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).