About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 25 February 2023

AHPC XIII - 11th Submission

While I'm working on painting up the Type S Scout, I'm taking breaks to paint up the odd piece. This week, I had two pieces submitted in one post, covering one studio and another ride in the limo.


Lady Sarah's Limousine - Agent Lake

This would have been a very simple paintjob, but I decided to try something different - highlighting the purple of the dress more towards the red spectrum (I usually go the other way, towards blue).


Superheroes Studio - Judge Dredd Bust



This was the 75% scale 3D print I printed several months ago. It was fun to paint.


Full post here


Current status of my studio tour:


There are just three studios that I haven't visited yet - I've got figures ready to go for two of them and will have to root around to see what I've got that I can use for the third.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, that Dredd is FANTASTIC, amazing work Tamsin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work on both Tamsin, but Dredd is the stand out for me, straight out of the pages of the comic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! I went for the look from the comic, but the sculpt seems to incorporate elements from the 2012 film - very odd! :)

      Delete