About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 22 February 2023

Wednesday Workbench 22 February 2023

 


Since last Wednesday, I've mostly been painting up the removable interior pieces for the Type S Scout ship: 



I've got one more board of them to do:


Once all of them are done, I'll be able to move onto doing the interiors of the hull pieces, then when those are done I can paint the exterior.

However, I decided to take today and tomorrow off from that work to paint some entries for this week. I've got one figure done today, and now I've made a start on painting this bust:


Since taking that photo I have actually got most of the initial layers done - just the zip, chain, lower edge of the visor and the pedestal to go. Tomorrow I'll be doing those and then shading and highlighting the various bits. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to get the varnishing done as well, but that might end up being done on Friday.


6 comments:

  1. Didn't know Dredd had a bust! That will look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they're more the moobs that octagenarians get. ;)

      Delete
  2. Happy to see progress on your spceship project. And looking forward to see the Dredd bust, I haven't ever dare to paint one of those

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking progress on the interior Tamsin, and the bust is off to a good start to.

    ReplyDelete