About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 9 July 2022

Paint Table Saturday 09 July 2022

 


I've been feeling a bit rough since Wednesday, so didn't make any progress on these Waffen SS until today. This photo was taken a few hours ago and I've done more work on them since - all that remains to do is the camo dotting, dry-brushing of bases and varnishing.


On the 3D printing front, I've been making good progress on interior parts:



Here are some close-up photos of the detail pieces:

Staterooms/cabins with beds!

Galley, including coffee machine!

Dining tables & benches...

...that even fold down!

Bridge controls with recliner seat options!

The fresher/bathroom!

Life Support plantroom!

Over the next few days I will be printing the rear compartment details - engineering, airlock, air-raft hangar. After that it will be the upper fuselage. Allowing for having to reprint a few things, I reckon on another two weeks of printing to complete the ship.


8 comments:

  1. Nice progress on the Germans Tamsin, and good that your feeling better. The interior detail is great on the ship, look forward to seeing the engineering decks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Should have photos of the main engineering section on Wednesday. :)

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear that you have been feeling a bit rotten Tamsin, hope it all clears soon. All sorts of goodness on your workbench.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! Not sure what it was, but I'm over it now. Lots of goodness, indeed! :)

      Delete
  3. I agree, I hope you are feeling better and stronger now. I love all the folding and interior detail thingumajigs in the ship!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how will you paint the interior detail, it looks a bit tight in some of the rooms?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment everything is just dry-fit - the various bits will be painted separately before final assembly; I'll try to remember to post some photos of the detail pieces "unassembled" at some point. :)

      Delete