The most recent episode of the Lockdown Podcast was released into the wilds a few days ago, but as I was away I haven't had a chance until now to post it.
You will be sad/glad/relieved/disappointed to hear that this will be the last one for a while as we take advantage of "Freedom" for a few weeks until England has to go back into lockdown of some description.
In this edition:
- I go nuts and bananas with jungle terrain
- Tim inserts bird sound to stop potential opponents discovering his army composition for an upcoming tournament
- Adam has a rant about English longbows/longbowmen not being the super-weapon/super-troopers that most rules make them
- Peter's facial foliage is compared to my jungle terrain
- It is revealed that the road from London to York is a hotbed of sex shops and crap "American Diners"
- plus all the usual witterings
As I mentioned, this is the last episode for a while, so don't listen to it all at once!