About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Friday 24 January 2020

AHPC X Day 35 - Eighth Submission

In between my minioning duties today I managed to make some time to varnish some figures, add tufts, take photos and draft my eighth and ninth submissions. The first of those got posted this evening: link


The other one should be posted tomorrow - I couldn't have them both go up today as they are island locations.

Tomorrow I'll be starting work on my next project - the remaining Strontium Dog figures.

7 comments:

  1. Ugly dudes, beautifully painted! Another masterpiece Ms Piper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamsin!😀
    Beautiful work!😎
    But don't you forgot something on this big men's... tattoos? 😋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. Copplestone's are so rewarding to paint. Nice mute colours on those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful crew, is that this year's minions? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A tough looking bunch and well painted

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Herkybird - thanks, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder! ;)

    @ L'Empereur - merci! I chose not to do tattoos on these chaps - needles; shudder! ;)

    @ blacksmith - cheers! Copplestone sculpts are lovely to paint :)

    @ Michael A - thanks! Sadly, they aren't :)

    @ Ian - cheers! :)

    @ Dave Stone - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete