About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Sunday 19 January 2020

AHPC X Day 30 - Seventh Submission and Sunday Workbench 19 January



My Seventh submission has just been posted: link

I had fun producing those, but it was quite a long process, mainly due to drying times at various stages.

Now, however, I can switch back to painting things which don't cause a lot of down-time. I've already started work on my ninth submission, which I'll be finishing before I begin my eighth one. Yes, I know that doesn't make sense, but it's how I roll.

Anyway, here are the obligatory workbench pics:




I should get the painting finished tomorrow, then it's just a case of basing them.


4 comments:

  1. You can never get too much weird and whacky terrain for games! I have tons of one use stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking scenery Tamsin, and the lizardmen are looking good too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking lizzies. Where did you get them? I've just bought a bunch too for my 15mm portable wargame fantasy project but not the same ones...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Herkybird - weird and whacky stuff is always good to have :)

    @ Dave Stone - cheers! :)

    @ Millsy - thanks! They're 10mm from Magister Militum :)

    ReplyDelete