About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Wednesday 22 January 2020

AHPC X Day 33 - Wednesday Workbench 22 January


You can't see the lizardmen now, because they are finished (apart from a coat of matt varnish, which I'll do later this week). I've just started work on my eighth submission (the lizardmen being the ninth; yes, I've painted submissions out of order) and hope to finish them in time to submit on Friday night.


I've finished the flesh tones on two of them; the other three have had their basecoat done.


5 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work rate Tamsin, I only wish I had your focus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracking on good to see!

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Herkybird - will do! The Challenge helps with maintaining focus on painting stuff, even if each submission is a different project :)

    @ Matt - thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking flesh tones Tamsin

    ReplyDelete