About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 11 June 2018

(Not Quite) Finished - 28mm WW2 Aussie Jungle Fighters #3



And another batch finished. I had added the basing texture before going down to Broadside yesterday then painted and dry-brushed the bases when I got home and hit them with matt varnish spray. But waited until today to post the pics.


2" Light Mortar Team






Forward Observer/Senior Leader






Grunts










I've started on the next batch - I should finish them before next weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Figures are greats!
    And your painting make those beautifull ! :-)
    Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - you're a dab hand at 28mm as well as 15mm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work, indeed. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uniform looks superb ! looks well worn in jungle conditions great figures...succombed to a small pack of Chindits at Broadside...well even i might manage 10 figures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love 'em! I like the 2" mortar crew, you will find them very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have rattled through these Tamsin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ L'Empereur - thank you! :)

    @ Dannoc - cheers! :)

    @ Jerry - thanks! I will :)

    @ fraxinus - cheers! It takes a bit of work to get the look right, but well worth the effort I think :)
    Chindits? Very similar painting scheme then, but with added facial hair ;)

    @ Herkybird - thanks! I have another 2" mortar team winging it's way from Oz to double the usefulness :)

    @ Michael A - I certainly seem to be :)

    ReplyDelete